Après-ski & ski restaurant in Flachau
Ski-in & ski-out | Valley station “Achterjet” cable car | Flachau, Ski amadé
Why the KAMIN-KLAUSE
- Cosy après-ski: eating, drinking & chatting in a friendly atmoshpere, no loud party après-ski
- Rustic decor with open fireplace
- Sun terrace with fabulous view of the ski slopes
- Prime location right next to the slopes & valley station of the “Achterjet” cable car
- Ski hut specialities throughout the day: cheese gnocchi, ham gnocchi, Tyrolean rösti dish, Wiener Schnitzel, yeast dumpling, home-made apple strudel etc.
- Home-made pizzas (also to take away)
- Extended menu from 6.00 pm:
Kamin-Klause pan, rump steak rösti potato discs and green beans wrapped in bacon, fried filet of pike perch with parsley potatoes etc.
- Wines from our own vineyard in Burgenland
- Home-made “Hunter’s tea” Jagatee = cult status
- In summer: open as wine tavern & pizzeria
- Hosts with : dine with friends
A gem in Flachau
We, the Brunäcker Family enjoying running the Kamin-Klause. It is dear to our hearts, as 48 years ago it was one of the first ski huts in Flachau. Since then the KAMIN-KLAUSE has been charming our guests with its cosy and rustic atmosphere. Relax and celebrate life at our friendly après-ski with style. One of the best experiences in our ski hut: watching the crackling fire with a glass wine from Burgenland in your hand. That’s how you forget the time. And also worth a mention: our 4 star Hotel Vierjahreszeiten is located right next door.
We look forward to welcoming you,
your Brunäcker Family & the KAMIN-KLAUSE team
Wednesday – Thursday: 16.00 – 20.00 hrs.
Friday – Sunday: 11.00 – 20.00 hrs.
Après-ski: daily 9.00 – 21.30 hrs.
Hot food: daily 10.00 – 21.00 hrs.
Extended menu from 18.00 hrs.