By far your most beautiful stop
Your health & safety are our top priority
Come in and enjoy yourselves! We're delighted to be able to open our KAMIN-KLAUSE at the beginning of December and look forward to your visit. So you can enjoy a carefree dining experience to the full, we have undertaked certain measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Our safety measures are being constantly updated to conform with Austrian government guidelines, therefore they are subject to change! As of: 28.09.2020
Our corona measures at a glance
- Culinary delights with distance guarantee.
- A face mask must be worn from and to the table.
- Please wait to be escorted to your table by our staff.
- All our staff wear face masks or face shields.
- We have arranged our tables so that the recommended distance is upheld.
- You'll find plenty of disinfectant dispensers in our restaurants.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1 m from other persons not living in the same household.
Safe skiing holiday
In order to ensure a safe operation for the upcoming winter season 2020/21, a code of conduct has been set for the cable car companies and Ski amadé. Here are the most important facts:
- No restrictions on the number of people allowed in the ski area planned
- All cable car cabins will be regularly desinfected
- Organized boarding areas to maintain the minimum distance
- Wearing mouth and nose protection in marked areas
- The regulations are continuously adapted to the current situation and to legal requirements
- Subject to change
Further information: Corona safety measures for ski operations in Ski amadé
Look forward to a cosy après-ski with style!
Thank you for your co-operation - that way we all stay healthy. We look forward to welcoming you to our KAMIN-KLAUSE!
The Brunäcker Family